Friday, July 24, 2009

My recent Mac Haul

Finally, bought my nordstrom exclusive MAC brush sets last week in Oregon (tax-free! yah!) Now i have 2 sets of the angled shader brush and the flat liner brush because the set I bought during Xmas already has it.

Anyways, when I was in South Beach Florida last one week or so ago, I went into a Mac Pro store (yeah!) and bought a bunch of different stuff. Paint pots (constructivist), pigments (Ruby red, chocolate brown), "shy girl" lipstick, the Mac "naked honey" fragrance :) ( i really love it, smells just like jasmine!)
I will upload pictures of the color swatches later.

In fact, I just started collecting all these make up brushes, i dont have a full set of Mac Brushes yet. I recently purchased this brush holder from coastalscents.com for about $5. It's awesome! :D i love it! Great tool for traveling with your makeup brushes :)