Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Less is more

I m back! The last blog I wrote was two years ago when I was going through some mixed emotions about life in general?! Well, I have returned with a facelift for my rather simple and dull blog, a.k.a replacing my old school chatterbox with the oh-so-hot instagram, and trying to create a sense of order here...at least for myself.

To welcome my first blog post for 2012 (yes, I know it's almost the end of the year), I would (still) like to share with you a very meaningful, epiphanic initiative that "Muji", the japanese no-brand brand retailer, has recently launched - the Muji product fitness 80. I have always like the brand for its simple, minimal, and practical approach in instilling order in my life. Take a look when you have a min or two...something worth pondering.

http://www.muji.net/lab/fitness80/en/

good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment